Things to Note
- in Speakonia, you are required to register the software before you are able to export audio. Due to Speakonia no longer being supported, CFS-Technologies has provided a register code that works with all new installs of Speakonia. Balabolka and TTSReader do not have this limitation.
- In Speakonia, enter the text you would like read out into an audio file.
- Press Play (F5) to make sure everything is pronounced correctly. If not, edit your text until it is pronounced correctly.
- Press File > Save as Wave File, or F9 on your keyboard.
- If the feature is locked, you probably didn't register. Try registering again.
- If not, then this dialogue will pop up.
- Navigate to a folder of your choice. You can do this by typing the path or using the Browse.. function.
- Check to see if your audio was written. If the .wav's there, you're good to go!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.