|PBS 2009 Logo Bloopers|
October 12, 2020-?
TTS Voices used/voiced by
Microsoft Sam, Microsoft Mike, Microsoft Mary, Microsoft Anna, LH Michael, LH Michelle, TruVoice, and RoboSoft voices
PBS 2009 Logo Bloopers is a formerly series made by Wallace & Gromit Forever! to based on videos Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers.
PBS 2009 Logo Bloopers' list of episodes.
PBS 2009 Logo Bloopers' character list.
- Sion Jones as himself (33-), Sionette the Kind, Talking Tom, Talking Ben, Dark Emperor
- Microsoft Sam as himself and Zubashi
- Microsoft Mike
- Microsoft Mary
- Microsoft Anna (14-)
- British Male as LH Michael and Winnie the Pooh
- British Female as LH Michelle
- Adult Male 1 as Guy (1-29), Scotty (30-) and Clippy
- Adult Male 2 as Jimmy
- Adult Male 3 as Hank
- Adult Male 4 as Guy/Guy the White (41-70; 82-)
- Adult Male 5 as Daniel Bryan
- Adult Male 6 as Mr. Public and his evil twin
- Adult Male 7 as Harvey Zilth (74-)
- Adult Male 8 as Sidney (58-)
- Adult Female 1 as Beulah
- Adult Female 2 as Abby
- RoboSoft 1 as the sound of Sam barfing, the Windows XP Blue Screen of Death (30-84), the Red NYET (82-84), the Viacom "V of Doom" (84), the ВИD "Mask of Guo Xiang" (84)
- RoboSoft 2 as the BP Shield (4), the Viacom V of Doom (10), the BND "Mask of Guo Xiang" (27), Klasky-Csupo Splaat (28), the Westinghouse logo (31), the 1997 Bravo UK Logo (38), Lucifer McEvil (13-), the Angry P-Head (54-)
- RoboSoft 3 as himself, the sound of Mike barfing, Judge Fairly (63)
- RoboSoft 4 as Angela the Angel (13; 30; 43-)
- RoboSoft 5 as the sound of Mary barfing (alternative), Lucretia McEvil (21-), the "Nurse" (33) (Actually Lucretia.), the Mysterious Woman (91) (Actually Lucretia.), the Two-Headed P-Head (55-), the Screen Gems "S from Hell" (84)
- RoboSoft 6 as the sound of Mary barfing, the Two Headed P-Head (90)
- Tom Kenny as the French Narrator (19)
- A playlist with all the episodes can be found here.
- Hello everyone, you better see this. I have taken the sad decision to permanently shut down my YouTube channel and move on to other stuff. I know it's hard, but it's for my own good. So goodbye forever.