|davemadson's LT Bloopers|
Customized Series Title Card (Made by Jeff)
January-April 2011 (as dnm728part3) "Pre-Series"
TTS Voices used/voiced by
5 (as dnm728part3)
davemadson's LT Bloopers (formerly LT Bloopers and Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers and often called LTIB) is a series that was created by davemadson, starring major Microsoft voices including Microsoft Sam, Microsoft Mike, and Microsoft Mary, as well as other personalities like Radar Overseer Scotty.
Originally debuting on dnm728part3, the series has been known to have off-color humor at times (most notably with the tantrums), this series featured antics that involved changing the letters on the shield, messing up the words when the shield wasn't replaced, or the wrong letters appearing and usually replacing the logo. The series has seen major evolutions, including the featuring of character models in Episode 19, and the switch to Wondershare Filmora. Eventually, even davemadson appeared.
They have only got the intro right ten times, in Episodes 28, 56, 84, 100, 113, 130, 140, 160, 180, and 200, all of which mark the end of a season.
The show originally ended on April 4, 2014 due to Windows XP's discontinue of service. This didn't stop him from creating Episode 93 to 100, which were released as LTIB: Lost Episodes under his new channel "davemadson davemadson" (now the real davemadson). Once these episodes dropped, davemadson resumed LTIB as "LT Bloopers", and has continued to make more episodes despite dropping a few voices as a consequence of switching PCs. He even announced to remake his older episodes with character appearances.
Because of davemadson's unexpected shutdown on April 7, 2014, Episodes 1 to 92 were deleted with his channel. However, as of April 24, 2018, all episodes of LTIB have been reuploaded by a user named "File Preserver." You can see their playlist with all the episodes here.
davemadson's LT Bloopers' list of episodes.
Episode Guide/2018 Remakes|
The remakes of episodes 1-92.
Embryonic Journey: A Pre-Natal Story of LTIB|
Episodes posted on the "dnm728part3" era.
For more information, please refer to davemadson's LT Bloopers/Cast.
- Microsoft Sam as himself / Evil Sam (172-186; low pitched)
- Microsoft Mike
- Microsoft Mary as herself / Kitty Hawkes (161-) / Nadine Falls (202-)
- Microsoft Anna (14-111; 194-)
- Microsoft Zira (123-)
- Microsoft David as Mitch Davidson (202-)
- Microsoft Eva (201-)
- Microsoft Mark (201-)
- Cortana (201-)
- LH Michael (17-111; 194-)
- LH Michelle (17-111; 194-)
- Natural Microsoft Sam as Evil Sam (102-111)
- Adult Male 1 as Guy (1-29) / Radar Overseer Scotty (30-)
- Adult Male 2 as Jimmy (3-144) / Jimmy the Just (152-) / the P-Head (162, 184, 188)
- Adult Male 3 as Hank (3-144) / Hank the Benevolent (152-)
- Adult Male 4 as the FBI Man (25) / the Security Man (31; 39) / WB Shield (35) / the Viacom V of Doom (40) / Guy (41-64) / Red NYET (58-69) / Officer Franklin D. Flanigan (75-100) / Sergeant C.J. O'Randolph (105-) / Warden Warren Brothers (198)
- Adult Male 5 as Guy (65-70) / Guy the White (82-) / the Screen Gems "S From Hell" (40) / Reverend Blue Jeans (72; 75) / Harvey Zilth (One part in LTIB 83, but fixed in the remake)
- Adult Male 6 as the Mask Of Guo Xiang (40) / Mr. Warner (55-100) / Wally Warner (101-)
- Adult Male 7 as the CIA Man (25) / the Blue Mountain (22) / Harvey Zilth (74-) / the Mayor of the ROFL City (33) / the Klasky-Csupo Super Scary Face (40) / Officer Franklin D. Flanigan (49-72)
- Adult Male 8 as the 1997 Bravo UK Logo (40) / Sidney (58-144) / Sidney the Saint (152-)
- Adult Female 1 as Beulah English
- Adult Female 2 as Abby English
- RoboSoft 1 as the sound of Sam barfing / the Windows XP Blue Screen of Death (30-84) / the Red NYET (82-84) / the Viacom "V of Doom" (84) / the ВИD "Mask of Guo Xiang" (84) / the Chairman of Hades (103-).
- RoboSoft 2 as the BP Shield (4) / the Viacom V of Doom (10) / the BND "Mask of Guo Xiang" (27) / Klasky-Csupo Splaat (28) / the Westinghouse logo (31) / the 1997 Bravo UK Logo (38) / Lucifer McEvil (13-) / the Angry P-Head (54-).
- RoboSoft 3 as himself / the sound of Mike barfing / Judge Fairly (63; 93) / Satan (Prince of Darkness) (153-).
- RoboSoft 4 as Angela the Angel (13; 30; 43-) / the Officer (18) the WB Shield (22) / the Executioner (33) / Rhonda Raven (101-) / Maya Logan (175-) / Helena Stoker (161-174).
- RoboSoft 5 as the sound of Mary barfing (alternative) / Lucretia McEvil (21-) / the "Nurse" (33) (Actually Lucretia.) / the Mysterious Woman (91) (Actually Lucretia.) / the Two-Headed P-Head (55-) / the Screen Gems "S from Hell" (84) / Vulcanna Ash (103-199) / Rowena Stoker (98-99) / Bandita Stoker (179-) / Helena Stoker (199-)
- RoboSoft 6 as the sound of Mary barfing / the Two Headed P-Head (112; 151; 175)
- Mike in Space as the voice of God (21-)
- Davemadson (one with the St. Louis Cardinals hat) as himself / Marley (41) / Scrooge (41) / Evil Dave (122-; low pitched). Notable for being a live-action photo before Season 5.
- The SEGA Chorus
- Mel Blanc as Daffy Duck
- Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson
- Stan Sawyer
- Mel Brandt as the NBC 1962 announcer
- George Walsh as the Westinghouse announcer
Most common running gags
- Sam firing Scotty in nearly every episode (Making the shield say "Wrongful Termination", then Sam denies it and say it's justified, making Dave say "Justified my ass!").
- People throwing tantrums when they get upset or when things don't go their own way (Sometimes making people planted in the ground.)
- Someone saying "Sheesh" and the audience, previously someone else, replying "Shush the sheesh" (Sometimes "Shush the sheesh! Shush the sheesh! Shush the shush the shush the sheesh!")
- People stealing Sam's laugh line "Hahahahahahahahahah soi soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl rofl!"
- Sam yelling "SCOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!", and then Scotty replying with "You bellowed, Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam?" (Sometimes "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!") when Scotty messes up the intro. Recently, Scotty mocks Sam.
- Lucifer and Lucretia McEvil (Formerly Devil and She-Devil) invading the studio and usually relieving themselves on the staff.
- The WB shield exploding in the intro.
- Washing someone's mouth out (usually Listerine, previously soap) when they cuss.
- Kicking someone in the crotch.
- Getting a foot injury for kicking someone in the crotch because they had lead/iron/steel pants on.
- Going to a random restaurant at the end.
- When someone makes a joke, a rimshot sound plays (b'dum-tss) and Sam says "Not 'b'dum-tss', 'wah-wah-wah-wah.'" Then someone makes another joke, and then a sad trombone sound plays (wah-wah-wah-wah) and Sam says "That's better."
- The Shield being taken too literally.
- Davemadson and RoboSoft 3 arguing either a lame or not lame joke.
- Someone telling a joke resulting the audience to say "NOT FUNNY!" and people reply with "Sorry".
- *Insert Logo Blooper Here* Pictures Presents: A *Insert something related to a logo blooper* Production.
- Scotty saying: "W as in Wisenheimer, and B as in Blockhead, right?" and Sam replying with: "Right".
- Scotty saying: "Methinks we goofed again", and someone replies: "Youthinks right, Scotty".
- The rings falling apart.
- People getting flogged.
- "Disco (Dave's Motion)" (2011-present)
- "Dave's Boogie" (December 23, 2012-present)
- "Dirge" (August 15, 2012-present) (Used on episodes that have a cliffhanger ending)
- "A Christmas Fantasy" (November 17, 2012-present) (Used on special Christmas episodes)
- "Space Express" (March 16, 2014-present)
- "Flight Into Fantasy" (January 1, 2017-present)
- "More Trouble in Paradise" (March 10, 2017-present)
- "Leapfrogging the Flood" (March 28, 2017-present)
- "Bouncing Off the Moon" (January 5, 2018-present)
- "Dreamscape Drive" (December 23, 2018-present)
- "On the Town" (July 10, 2019-present)
- "Dave's Boogie II" (July 23, 2020-present)
- "Dirge II" (July 23, 2020-present) (Used on episodes that have a cliffhanger ending)
- "Still More Trouble in Paradise" (December 28, 2020-present)
There are many spin-offs of Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers. All of them are different from the original (e.g., using a different logo, using a different art style, etc.), but feature the same cast with either the same or different personalities and sometimes uses the same mechanics and antics as the original.
Here are some noticeable spin-offs:
- Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers by Geraint Lewis
- Central Logo Bloopers by Metis Television
- Technicolor Logo Bloopers by Jon101Smith/Pip2010/Sion Jones/Colton Tackett
- Project Take Two by Ducky
- Blue Screen of Death by Thunderbirds101
- Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers was parodied in episode eleven and twelve of the sketch comedy series. Characters featured include Sam, Mike, Mary, Scotty, Sidney, the Devil and the She-Devil.
- Walt Disney Home Video Logo Bloopers by Shawn Wooten
- Logo Intro Bloopers by Max Andrew
- Paramount Logo Bloopers by Taylor Enterprises
- CBS 1967 Logo Bloopers by SuitcaseFan17 (created on Scratch)
- ABC Bloopers by That Yoshi with the Blue Helmet
- Dreambox Home Video Logo Bloopers by SuitcaseFan17 (YouTube)
- Merrie Melodies Intro Bloopers by Abomagoonios Entertainment
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Bloopers by ELIAS2000 films inc.
- RTR Planeta Bloopers by Elenavona Bros
- MTC Video Bloopers by SachkoFokin INC.
- PBS 2009 Logo Bloopers by Wallace and Gromit Forever films inc.
- Victor Daniel's LT Bloopers by VictorDanielTheLegend187
- 20th Century Fox Bloopers by Timothy Ly
- Klasky Csupo Logo Bloopers by LolmanXD444 (R.I.P.)
- Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers by Daniel Slade
- Thomas & Friends Intro Bloopers by ParaWarnerViacom-21 Entertainment
- RKO Pictures Bloopers by Bion 23.